HRBC Genomics Network
Software Area: SRS servers
- HRBC SRS
- The main SRS server of the project. It presently includes the EMBL
Data Library (full release only) and CABRI catalogues (see below).
Further databases will be added, according to partners' requests'.
- ISA/CNR SRS server
- Includes all main databases: EMBL, SwissProt, TrEMBL, Prosite,
Enzyme, Taxonomy, Gene Ontology, RHDB, LocusLink, ....
- CINECA SRS Server
- Includes UniGene, UniSeq and UniEST, plus LocusLink and OMIM.
- CABRI SRS Server
- An SRS server devoted to Biological resources, such as
human and animal cell lines, bacteria, filamentous fungi and yeasts
strains, plasmids, phages and DNA probes. It includes catalogues
of 27 collections, and more than 106,000 items.
- List of Public SRS Servers
- Almost 1000 databases available from more than 30 sites. The list
is automatically updated daily.